Sunday, March 7, 2010

UK weather....

Today, i went to library for my assignment. I spent about three and half hour in library

(FB, assignment, msn, searching detail... etc). I feel quite tired after i finished what should finish.

While i was going lonely to jameson home, felt the weather is cold. Suddently asking myself.

so long, what i have learned past few month ago...

For sure, i'm more understand myself... by looking in miroor angle...

it reflected... what am i thinking...selfishness.... don't care what the world think about me...

i never thought... inside me.. that selfishness brought a suffering time to my beloved...

and also misunderstand "love" meaning... i thought that was a love for me to u...

just realise.... it's not workable... i keep don't care the world...

what am i here for? maybe it's looking clear what am i or other people....

maybe continue......

1 comment: